Microsoft Windows allows you to enable and disable installed network connections. When a network connection suddenly stops functioning, disabling and re-enabling it can repair the problem. For enabling and disabling network connection follow the following steps:-
- Go to start menu
- In which select the control panel
- On control panel click on Network connections
- In which see the LAN or High-speed Internet where your network on LAN is listed
- In LAN or High-speed Internet option select and right click which network you want to enable or disable
- After that choose the enable (if network is disable) or disable (if network is enable)
- Then your network is successfully enabled or disabled.