- Go to start
- Select the control panel
- In control panel select the regional and language option
- Select the language tab
- In which check on the install files for complex script and right-to-left languages(including Thai)
- After that process, the computer ask for the windows XP installation CD
- Then browse the specific file from CD that are required for the installation
- After the file have been installed, click on the details button on the same tab(language tab)
- In setting tab click on the add button
- Click on the input language drop down and select the Hindi
- If you want to add keyboard of any language then check on keyboard layout/IME
- In which select your keyboard like Google Input Tool, Hindi Traditional etc.
- Then click on ok button then apply button
- You have successfully enabled Hindi on your computer.